

We went to CATS Sunday. We have been listening to the music so we could get familiar with the songs. We sat on the fifth row and the cats came right up to our seats! My favorite songs were Mister Mistoffelees and Memory. My favorite character was Rum Tum Tiger because he's contrary and he reminds me of Freestone. I'm glad we got to go because it might have been one of the last performances and it was really cool that they came to Utah.
We also got to go to Cucina after the art exhibit with Coco and Bill and Trajan. The art exhibit had some amazing paintings and I chose five favorites. I loved it.
2 comments:
Oh Ruby, you have the coolest mom for taking you to such great things! I am so glad you had such a great time!
Ruby, you are such a great kid. I love your blog. It's very cute. I hope your mom lets you update it often!
Post a Comment