Saturday, February 21, 2009

POOR DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Poor old dad playing church b-ball! Now I have to do everything for him. Bring me my book! I need my drink in here! Can you get me my laptop? Ummmm aren't both of your legs working? can't you just suck it up and pull out those crutches that are supposed to be helping you walk? Well maybe they're not and I guess I could cut you some slack, and bring you your book, and put your drink wherever you need it, and OK I'll get you your laptop right after I publish this post that I'm writing about you, and then I'll get you whatever you want so WHAT DO YOU WANT?

3 comments:

Circe said...

Pretty funny, Ruby! You have a fun sense of humor. And you've been a big help to Daddy, too. Thanks for all your help.

Circe said...

Ruby! Congratulations on making the play! You will be the best oompa loompa ever. When are you going to post a blog about it?

Lexie said...

WOW! You are a busy bee!