July 17, 2009- Ptolemy Orson
I started out my day with a very fun birthday party for my friend Taylor. Then I went to Grandma D's house & put the hose on grandma's tramp, got all wet then we dried off & tryed out grandma's new nail set witch was so fun! Then we had a Delicious homemade meal made by my favorite Grandma D. & by then we were anxious to go to the hospital so.... we rented a movie (HSM 3).
In the middle of the movie my dad called & said that we could come to the hospital! We all got in the car faster then ever & stopped at every red light... but finally we got to the hospital!
2 comments:
I love your blog! Your posts really show what a kind and caring person you are. I'm so glad you were there to welcome the Pod. I wish I hadn't sent you guys into the hall at the last minute, but I thought it would take a lot longer to get him out! You were so good at the hospital. It was really fun to have you all there with us to see your last little bro. Love ya!
You did awsome in nutcracker!!! Post some pics so we can see!!!
Post a Comment