I AM SOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED FOREVER! WITH SCHOOL HOMEWORK PRACTICING, VOICE, BALLET, JAZZ, MODERN, AND THE PLAY IT'S HARD TO FIND TIME!! THIS WEEK IS THE RECITAL WEEK! TONIGHT I AM IN 3 DANCES AND IN CAST B I AM IN JUST 1. SCHOOL IS ALREADY OVER AND NOW I DON'T HAVE THAT EXCUSE. WHEN RECITAL WEEK IS OVER I REALLY NEED TO BLOG. BUT ANYWAY HERE ARE SOME PICS OF THE REHEARSALS. DON'T YOU LOVE THE TONGUE?:) I JUST HOPE I DON'T MAKE FACES LIKE THIS ON STAGE!!!!
6 comments:
Cute pics. Your feet are to die for, so beautiful. I have loved teaching you this year, break a leg tonight!
I am stoked to come see you tonight. ditto to break a leg. Again, I wish I had your feet. C u tonight
I have been wondering where you have been! Glad to see you back with your "followers" on the blog scene! I love to see the dance pictures!
Ruby, where are you??? Have you been lost in the blogger world. This is my order for an update! Any new recipes to share??
You point your toes like your mom! I was always wishing I could point my toes so beautifully. Love these photos! ss
sorry about my ugly arms and fingers!!!
ruby
Post a Comment