Monday, August 2, 2010

QUESTIONS???

I was just wondering what you wanted me to post about. Things that you want to know, things that might be fun, and just things that I  should blog about. ideas???

3 comments:

Lexie said...

Post about life. I need to know what your up too because I only see you everyday!!! :)

Jenny said...

What is your favorite recipe? What are you good at cooking? What are you up to this summer? How is Prestyn doing? Fashion show of your new back to school cloths. Thoughts about a new school year. Something funny that happened at your house today. a list of 100 random facts about you - likes, dislikes, pet peeves, quirks. What you want to be when you grow up. Need any more... Can't wait to hear all about it!

Michelle said...

Definitely pictures of that cute puppy! And the latest things you are baking!