Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Lights

Sorry to disappoint all of Ruby's fans, but it's just Circe here.  I got really tired of seeing Happy Halloween on Ruby's blog, so I had to show you what a big help she was hanging the Christmas lights.  Ruby is not afraid of heights, that's for sure.  She's a roller coaster daredevil, and very proficient on a ladder!  Didn't she do a good job?

What else is Ruby up to?  Why doesn't she ever blog?  Well, she has ballet and modern and jazz, which she loves.  She walks her dog.  She practices for guitar lessons, which are Tuesdays and every other Friday.  She hates math homework, but it still takes up a lot of her time.  She just started guitar club at school.  And then there's school.  As much as Ruby would love to be through school and living the dream in San Francisco, she still has to go to 6th grade every day.  Lame!  6th grade is totally getting in the way of The Rest of Ruby's Life.  I'm glad, though, that I still have a few precious years of living under the same roof as my little Idaho Gem.  She's awesome!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I am still a fan even if your mom has to do your blogging for you! Glad to hear what you are up to! Love ya!