I am in school, homeroom to be exact and our teacher said we could go on the computers and do whatever. I decided to blog. I am going to make a list of everything I can think of right now that I love about summer in no particular order
NO homework (i actually do have a little bit of summer homework to do for yearbook, but it's easy)
Waking up later than 6:30
warm, sun and cool breezes
getting on the computer, not to check grades, but to blog
not worrying about punctuation when i blog
typing without a keyboard cover and being able to backspace!
the smell of sprinklers at dawn
the pool
the perfect-for-picnic grass
the clean smells
shopping
resting
ballet camps
the fact that it is called summer BREAK
no school
freedom (yeah right)
so you think you can dance
the ballet recital
getting sunkissed ( more like sunburned)
trips and outings
wanting to get cooled off
koolaid
lemonade
simple lunches like a sandwich and chips
fruits and vegetables
school shopping
sleepovers
friends
the smell of rain while looking at a rainbow
not seeing the people I would rather not see
family time
summer lists
swimming
treats
teaching violin and guitar
bbq's
much, much more!
I am so exited! I am not sure I even remember what summer is like. I don't even know if my mom tells me to go to bed all summer. Probably. I was walking to YW last night, and got sprinkled with someones sprinklers, and the smell just said SUMMER! I love school, but summer is way better. I just checked my grades and I have straight A's. If I can just hold out until tomarrow, I will be ready to fly!!
NO homework (i actually do have a little bit of summer homework to do for yearbook, but it's easy)
Waking up later than 6:30
warm, sun and cool breezes
getting on the computer, not to check grades, but to blog
not worrying about punctuation when i blog
typing without a keyboard cover and being able to backspace!
the smell of sprinklers at dawn
the pool
the perfect-for-picnic grass
the clean smells
shopping
resting
ballet camps
the fact that it is called summer BREAK
no school
freedom (yeah right)
so you think you can dance
the ballet recital
getting sunkissed ( more like sunburned)
trips and outings
wanting to get cooled off
koolaid
lemonade
simple lunches like a sandwich and chips
fruits and vegetables
school shopping
sleepovers
friends
the smell of rain while looking at a rainbow
not seeing the people I would rather not see
family time
summer lists
swimming
treats
teaching violin and guitar
bbq's
much, much more!
I am so exited! I am not sure I even remember what summer is like. I don't even know if my mom tells me to go to bed all summer. Probably. I was walking to YW last night, and got sprinkled with someones sprinklers, and the smell just said SUMMER! I love school, but summer is way better. I just checked my grades and I have straight A's. If I can just hold out until tomarrow, I will be ready to fly!!
4 comments:
and NYC!
Dad
Hey, I can't believe you didn't mention lunch in Wyoming!
I wish my parents commented on my blog. Hooray for summer! You forgot "No more jazz teacher constantly yelling at my class and not making any sense."
Haha my favorite part "Freedom (Yeah, Right)" Oh your too cute Ruby!
Post a Comment