Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Well I have some pictures too, so...

 central park






 highline



 freaky, 1am, vacant, Iceland

 Drove right past Paris into Lille







crepes!




 Brugge







famous dog

Olympe


went on a walk with the dogs in Lille


art

aquarium

brugge

train to lyon

chocolate for my mom that somehow never made it home.

peronne








for tolly






all cheese







for pt








four days old, almost killed me with fur. allergies















a walk that turned out to be a hike

pretty, dead bird

washer long ago


lyon


















blue cheese, ew

yum






venice
































sintra























pt


















huelva







lisbon








!!! 


perfect flight. two seconds later there was bad turbulence.

dc. btw I am holing tizzy. that's why it's short.










3 comments:

Circe said...

Fun! Not a lot of pics of Huelva, none of Badajoz. And we need more descriptions! Good start, Ruby. Good start!

michelle said...

It looks like the best summer ever!

Circe said...

I meant that Tizzy was on my lap so the captions were short.