My mom and I are negotiating on whether I can wear make-up to school. She originally said I had to wait until junior high, but then she changed it to when I turn 12, which is in January.
I want to start the school year wearing make-up because I have blonde eyelashes and I think I would look way prettier with a little bit of mascara. So say yes! Vote on the sidebar.
3 comments:
Ruby, I voted yes because I think young women's is a good age to get to start and what's a few months earlier. However, whatever the outcome, I want you to know you are beautiful, blond eyelashes and all! You really don't need anything to make you prettier! With that hair of gold, your beautiful eyes and skin you are a picture of true beauty inside and out. So, good luck at school this year and stick with your mom because ultimately, she knows what is best for you.
I said yes beacuse I understand where your coming from but definatly use it maturly (sp)! You have so many eyelashes it is crazy & so unfair. a bit of brown mascara will do the trick but don't do several coats because you will have triantula eyes x3!!!! :)
I can't believe I voted yes, but I have blond eyelashes and I feel for you!
Post a Comment