Monday, June 25, 2012

I love to dance!

 I take ballet, modern, and jazz at Clytie Adams School of Ballet, (everyone knows that after all my moms blogs about recital week) and I really enjoy it! I have never had a bad teacher, and 99% of my whole life, I have been so excited about going to dance each week. (sometimes 5  year olds get lazy and don't want to go.) Recital week is over, and I am sure everyone is tired of posts about it, but here are some pics of 2012 recital week.
what in the world is wrong with my face in this?!
OK never mind. the picture uploading didn't go very well, but this week definitely did! We had lots of fun at Weber and in the car, and at home, I won't even mention the freak out. Let's just say that when you have only had a few hours of sleep to get you through recital week you run on adrenalin. and adrenalin is what I perform on on stage, so it ended up with me running around like a mad woman. Now I know that I should just go to bed on Saturday night after the recital.

1 comment:

Ruby Dopp said...

that post makes no sense. I guess I am still behind on sleep!