Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New York!!




 We had a Shake Shack in our hotel, and I got a little carried away. I was drinking strawberry lemonade and a chocolate shake at the same time. It was actually really good.


 My dad is so weird!

 This is my dessert at Bouludsud. It tasted as good as it looks.
 After Newsies, we got autographs. This picture is probably the only time I wasn't beaming. It was so exciting!

 Randomly clicked on this.
 This newsie was the best! He is so cute, and he did like a million pirouettes, and he was such a good dancer! 
 The best cookies. They were really good. I got chocolate peanut butter.
 Central Park. Beautiful!
I didn't bring a purse, because I wanted to buy one. This one was the first one I saw and I used it the whole trip. While we were taking pictures in Central Park, a butterfly landed on my shoulder! Unfortunately, we didn't get a picture, but a minute later, another one landed on my bag! More pictures to come! I <3 ny="ny">

No comments: