Friday, October 12, 2012














5 comments:

Circe said...

Oh Ruby, I wish your knee was better already! I am so sorry I'm not there to help you! Don't put on a brave face for Grandma...just rest that knee. I love how you express yourself in words AND in dance. I'm thinking, Nutcracker, then surgery, recuperate over Christmas and be dancing full force before you know it. Can you still practice guitar? Maybe you could use this time to learn that incredibly hard piece Mr. Johnson loves. Love you!

C and MC said...

SURGERY?!?!? Oh man, I am so sorry Ruby. That is so hard. You'll be back to full strength before you know it. heal knee, heal!

Jennie said...

So tough!!! We are so sorry this has happened. We sure love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Ruby for the pain you are suffering right now, mentally and physically. My thoughts and prayers are with you. You are such a determined girl, I feel you will make it through this, hopefully without surgery. I am so sorry this happened, we love you, and wish you the best. Love, Tricia and all, XO

Shane and Kenzie said...

Ruby, I am so sorry about your darn knee! It must be very difficult to not be able to dance right now...I know that you are able to relieve a lot of stress through dancing.
I will definitely keep my fingers crossed that you can keep up your strength for Nutcracker, and that your knee will be better before we know it.