I hate homework!!!! After 8 hours of school, we should be free to live our lives!!!!! Why should busy people suffer from bad grades? I have ADD. I can't just get a homework assignment in 10 minutes in between dance classes! I got to school and my teacher said to get out the printed paper that was due. I don't know why, but I had no idea it was due. I lost 20 points and now I have a B+. aaaahhh!!!!!!! And then she said that I hadn't done my online essay. What? Essay? I was not aware of that. Do they think that we go home and sit around all day? I have stuff to do and when I do get free time, I want to waste it! Not do homework. If I take a week to organize my room, how do my teachers expect me to get 16 pages about native Americans done in a day? I have to stay up so late every night. They are taking away my sleep! I hurt my knee, so in gym I have to write and essay instead of playing ultimate Frisbee. I also missed gym to go to the doctor for my injured knee. When I got back I asked him what I should do to make it up. He told me to do at least and hour of exercise that will increase heart rate. .........my knee is injured but whatever! I have a D in gym. A D! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! What is going on? How do I find out if this math problem is discrete or continuous? I thought I was listening to my math teacher. Also...ooo shiny!
4 comments:
Hang in there Rubes! We love you just the way you are. :)
Just take care of the knee. Everything else is going to be just fine. Gym. Pish posh. Who cares? Love ya!
Hang in there!..it will work out ok, just keep hanging in there...love your fight and determination!..Don't give up!..some things come hard some things fall into place, don't know why but that seems to be how it is, sometimes it is hard like we are swimming upstream, but then it all falls into place and you will feel such satisfaction. Love you, you are a great gal!..XO Tricia
Being in school can seriously be the pitts. I am sorry that it is taking up so much of your free time too! Kids need time to be kids, and teenagers need time to do teenager-ish things (what are those things anyway? I can't remember, because I was like you...homework, ballet, homework, sleep, school, ballet...)
Try to not let school bug you. Assignments WILL be forgotten every once in awhile. You are a good student! And gym? whatever. It doesn't count for anything anyway. My worst grade was ALWAYS in gym class...not that I couldn't do it, but I had my eyesight on "more important" things ;)
Keep it up little Ruby...you can do it!
Post a Comment