Somesing very fenny heppend today. Oh sorry, I think I am developing an accent! We went down for lunch and Francois held up a plate of cold, raw, bleeding meat! He said that we would be eating it and it was Scottish meat. We were also going to be eating outside so I said I was going with Golda to get my shoes. We both ran upstairs, freaking out. We just said that it was good to try new things and it wouldn't kill us, hopefully. So we went back down.
Then Francois asked us how we liked our meat. We weren't sure what he meant but Golda said well done. Then, he turned to the griddle behind him and put the meat on. We ended up having a great lunch in the garden and the meat was yummy. :D
Then Francois asked us how we liked our meat. We weren't sure what he meant but Golda said well done. Then, he turned to the griddle behind him and put the meat on. We ended up having a great lunch in the garden and the meat was yummy. :D
4 comments:
Ha ha. You're so funny! And it sounds like Francois is too! Just think, Olympe's kids could be visiting your kids someday! Crazy!
hi Ruby! It's Ari. i miss you guys so much! I wish I could go with you guys. love you! miss you!
Love reading your stories! Keep posting them!
I'm still laughing at your accent. So funny. Hope you're not homesick. You will be back soon enough and see that nothing has changed. It's over 100 degrees all week. I envy you. Take it all in. Coco. Tell G to change her blog to let me respond.
Post a Comment